At the moment, our DNN menu comes in three flavours:
- Automatic upgrade: Get cross-browser support, SEO, JQuery etc for DNN skins currently using standard SolPartMenu and DNNMenu.
- Pre-built templates: A selection of templates to give your DotNetNuke site treeviews, accordions, etc.
- User templated: Allows those brave enough to build the HTML and CSS for their own menu to create their own templates.
The main features of the menu are:
- Simple upgrade for standard SolPartMenu and DNNMenu.
- Helps with SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
- Works on mobile and accessible browsers.
- Uses JQuery for a dynamic user interface.
- Allows server-side alteration or replacement of the menu structure.
- Can display a subset of pages, e.g. top-level only, children of current page, etc
- Can be used as either a module or a skin object.
- Can be templated to produce any HTML you want.
- Automatically detects and uses Apollo, Ealo and Adequation page localisation